So today while I was at school my friend told me about this story of a man that appeared on many people dreams, I didn’t believe her so I did a research:
In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life.
That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist’s desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life.
The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MAN.
From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this man in their dreams, in many cities all over the world: Los Angeles, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tehran, Beijing, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Paris, New Dehli, Moskow etc.
At the moment there is no ascertained relation or common trait among the people that have dreamed of seeing this man. Moreover, no living man has ever been recognized as resembling the man of the portrait by the people who have seen this man in their dreams.
"The first time I had a dream about this man I was having a hard time at work. I had a dream about getting lost in a huge and deserted shopping mall. Suddenly this man appeared and I started running away from him. He chased after me for what seemed like an hour until I found myself against a wall in the kids’ area in a supermarket. At this point he smiled at me and he showed me the way out towards the cash desks and I woke up. Ever since that night this man has appeared in all of my dreams and he always gives me directions to get out of the dream and wake up."
"I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission."
"I saw this man in my dream, dressed as Santa Klaus. When he showed up I felt so happy, just like when I was a little girl. Then he smiled at me and his head became a balloon,floating in the air above me, but no matter how hard I tried to catch it, I just couldn’t reach it."
" I dreamt of this man when I was in the 10th grade. He hasn’t been in any recurring dreams just one very memorable and terrifying dream. In my dream I was stuck in a room sitting on a stool. A few feet away from me there was a television set. I was ‘visited’ by two men I had never seen before (not ‘this man’) and they both attacked me. I woke up covered in sweat and tears and I was screaming. I somehow fell asleep then I found myself back in the room. I started screaming and crying. Then This Man showed up on the screen. I begged him to not harm me. He didn’t change his blank expression or speak. He slit my throat and I woke up. I suppose he let me out of the nightmare but I couldn’t stop thinking about him for weeks. I still have some of the sketches I drew of him. I know it’s kind of weird."
SO HAVE YOU DREAM ABOUT THIS MAN?
- tranqvil likes this
- allfuckingnightlong reblogged this from tomfelton
- francophilic reblogged this from tomfelton and added:
- aybaybay21 likes this
- ravenclawssaywhat likes this
- smil-fucking-ly reblogged this from sirblack
- departmentofglacialemotion reblogged this from sirblack
- jaimepreciaclo likes this
- ihearpoison reblogged this from fucksebastianstan
- cinnamonscent likes this
- jasperseyes10 likes this
- scatter-my-thoughts likes this
- cartoonplatypus reblogged this from tomfelton
- heidiglum likes this
- kevstr reblogged this from nikkanicz
- lostbirds likes this
- alohomellark reblogged this from tomfelton
- mindymacready likes this
- crepecon reblogged this from sirblack and added:
- jenseitsdersterne reblogged this from tomfelton
- dogbonefishskulls reblogged this from could-have
- apogamy likes this
- keephellacalm reblogged this from ideasandbodiesorganic
- lilcollesci reblogged this from marsh-wiggle
- lilcollesci likes this
- could-have reblogged this from sirblack
- nikkanicz reblogged this from lollytree
- pornografree reblogged this from holmeskillet
- patrickstahp reblogged this from sirblack and added:
- lollytree reblogged this from sirblack
- byserendipity likes this
- lilipopp likes this
- everythingeveryway likes this
- jess-i-caca likes this
- ideasandbodiesorganic reblogged this from tomfelton
- cassiopeiafeels likes this
- 924inlegend likes this
- thequeensofwinter reblogged this from tomfelton and added:
- imjustageek reblogged this from sirblack
- crimsonquills reblogged this from sirblack
- crimsonquills likes this
- mimayology likes this
- aaaround likes this
- theknightsofwalpurgis reblogged this from sirblack
- rockmantic likes this
- meeyuhrohsell likes this
- canyourememberwhen likes this
- whisperslies reblogged this from tomfelton
- paradiseally reblogged this from sirblack